Broken Surface Pro - Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Ms Live Chat service - wait for response.
Explain the problem (also explain that I am a Microsoft trained IT consultant and that the problem was hardware not software. Spent an hour performing totally unrelated tasks only to be told that indeed it was a hardware problem. Infuriating.
Explained I needed to replace asap because I had a business trip coming up. Was told I didn't qualify for the express service... Infuriating. They sell broken equipment then start grading how deserving I am of their best available service.Any hope of getting the replacement in time for my business trip are dashed.
Another hour or so of messing about and I'm told that I must print a shipping label, attach and then send the device to MS.
2 days later the shipping label hadn't arrive.
Another 20mins waiting to speak with customer service.
Shipping label arrives in inbox.
Sending the package today but I don't hold out much hope for the rest of this horrible process.
Totally fed up. Give MS a significant chunk of money only to be subjected to hours of wasted time, frustration and anger.
At no point have I received an apology.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Microsoft reviews
- Xbox 360 Elite disk reader failed
- Abused by xbox customer service staff then supervisor
- Poor customer service
- Save Windows XP!!!
- Save Windows XP Petition
- Microsoft's lack of customer service.
- New Microsoft Worldwide telescope SO COOL
- Windows Vista
- XBOX REPAIR
- Rock Band Handicap Question
- xbox 360 garbage
- xbox 360 7 consoles 2 years
- Xbox 360 Scratch my disk
- Vista purchase then support
- don't buy xbox 360
- PRICE INCREASE
- Surface RT is an unusable product
- Microsoft Surface
- MS Surface
- Surface RT Support
- Faulty Surface Pro 2 & Atrocious Support Staff
- Complaint about Microsoft store at the time Warner Center
- Replacements of a defective new product IS A REFURBISHED replacement!
- riding mower
- Cuisinart non-stick pan
- laptop problem
- DO NOT BUY A SURFACE
- HOME IMPROVEMENT
- New Microsoft Surface tablet failed
- damaged /broken furniture
- Cannot return a Surface
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you